It's been a long time I did not update my blog. I am too busy with my courses,
pity my mentor...she must be missed me so much...maybe...hahahaa...
I will give the brownies to my mentor...Wink! Wink!!!
250 g butter
400 g dark chocolate
- double-boiled until melted
250 g all-purpose flour
60 g cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
250 g brown sugar
1 tablespoon cappucino emulco
140 g chasewnuts / walnuts / almonds - chopped
50 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180c for 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13" baking pan, then line it with a baking paper. Leaving an overhang on opposite sides, so you can take the brownies out of the pan more easily when you're done.
- Cool the melted chocolate until its warm.
- Beat the C's ingredients until throughly blended.
- Add the C's into the melted chocolate, mix them well.
- Stir in the mixed flour, use a spoon or spatula to mix them.
- After that, add in the nuts and half of chocolate chip. Mix.
- Pour into prepared pan. Spread the batter in the baking pan, then sprinkle with almond flakes and the rest of the chocolate chips on the top of the batter.
- Bake it about 60 minutes. The brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
|It is very moist, chocolaty and rich with nuts...I'm melting now...|